Saturday, October 25, 2008
पॉवर?
In case anyone is wondering why I have not been posting (and may not post for a while,) the internet router that I toted from the MN Best Buy has been acting up ever since the power went out a couple of days ago. This is not a problem, but I don't have regular access to the internet. In the meantime, know that I'm hanging in here and making the best of this crazy experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you skype?
Love,
Kels
I was really worried when I saw this title in my feed. "Oh no! She's already mastered the local language! I can't decipher this non-american speak!"
Yeah, you may want to invest in some of that Skype action. I few of my friends in the past have done that for their studies/travel abroad, and it worked great for them.
Otherwise, and I'm terrible at this, but maybe just carry a memo pad around with you taking notes of events as they transpire, and then do a weekly blog entry of massive proportions? My friend did this and did a weekly email he sent out. I never read any of them, but don't tell him!
I know you didn't axe for no blog help, but whatever. You'll get it anyway!
Post a Comment